Join me for my birthday with a purpose!
Tuesday, December 8th, 2020
You’re invited to my “virtual winetasting” birthday party! With my birthday coming up on December 17th, I’ve decided to host a virtual gathering to taste some delicious Italian wines and burrata while also introducing you all to Jhpiego—an organization dear to my heart for many reasons, not least of which is my involvement as a member of its International Advisory Board!Send a gift now!
About the Party
In addition to hearing about Jhpiego’s work from President/CEO Leslie Mancuso, comedian-sommelier Patrick Ney will guide us through a virtual wine tasting. We’ll swirl, taste and enjoy some valuable “winefotainment.” This wine tasting will be for all levels, so please don’t feel like you need to come with any advanced questions about tannins!
With your RSVP, you will receive the wine and cheese we’ll be tasting as a group. Please provide your shipping address (not a PO box) via your Paperless Post invitation, and delivery will be coordinated leading up to the party.
About the Purpose
Jhpiego, a global leader in maternal health, improves lives and empowers women and girls throughout the developing world, creating and delivering transformative health care solutions that save lives. A nonprofit affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, Jhpiego works in partnership with national governments, health experts and local communities to build health providers’ skills and develop systems that guarantee healthier futures for women and their families.
Jhpiego has saved the lives of millions of women and families by educating, innovating and increasing access to care for more than 45 years and in more than 155 countries.
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
At 6:00 p.m. EST
Please RSVP by Monday, November 23rd via your personalized Paperless Post invitation. If you did not receive a virtual invitation, please reach out to Jocabel Michel-Reyes at email@example.com.Join us on Zoom
Zoom Password: Jhpiego
A Meaningful Birthday
In lieu of a birthday gift for me, would you instead consider making a donation to Jhpiego to support the incredible work they do all over the world?
- $50 can screen 10 women and girls for cervical cancer.
- $100 can provide 35 new moms with family planning counseling and a family planning method.
- $150 can provide personal protective equipment to keep a health worker safe for a month.
- $250 can cover the costs of a patient simulator to train hundreds of health care providers.
- $500 can screen 100 people for HIV.
- $1,000 can provide specialized training to a nurse or midwife, enabling them to provide lifesaving care to entire communities.
- $2,500 can cover the cost of one motorcycle for a community health worker serving remote areas.
- $5,000 can provide medicine to 1,000 pregnant women to prevent them from dying of malaria.
Full Zoom Details
Meeting ID: 929 9757 3101
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,92997573101#,,,,,,0#,,5594622# US (Germantown)
+19292056099,,92997573101#,,,,,,0#,,5594622# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
888 475 4499 US Toll-free
877 853 5257 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 929 9757 3101
Find your local number: https://jhpiego.zoom.us/u/acaBr9nfd