We translate five decades of experience into moments of care that mean the difference between life and death.
The moment a woman gives birth. The moment a midwife helps a baby breathe. The moment a community health worker tells a man he is HIV-free. That’s why we’ve been called the gold standard of technical expertise. And we equip health care workers with the tools they need to provide high quality, evidence-based services across the world. Choose from among our top resources below!
- Vacuum Assisted Birth Resource, Illustrated Action Plan
- Prolonged and Obstructed Labor, Illustrated Action Plan
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for Providing PrEP for Pregnant and Breastfeeding Populations
- Opportunities and Challenges of Delivering Postpartum Family Planning During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Recommendations for Maternal and Newborn Care during the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Postpartum Hemorrhage Implementation Framework
- Moving Respectful Maternity Care into Practice in Comprehensive MCSP Maternal and Newborn Programs